AIM - BattleStorm AIM - BattleStorm

Sup man, haven't been back here at your stuff since Daybreak, which is in it's self a great song. But things aren't great in my life right now so I thought I'd come here to cheer up with some good o'l NahuPyrope Heavy Metal.

I gotta say lovin your stuff man, Like I said this is the first song since daybreak I have got to listen to and I can still hear awesomeness and you've also got better with your playing since last time I heard it though I would say and this is my opinion maybe if you can think about adding a little bit of variety to your synths there great sounding synths don't get me wrong but the fact that there similar put me off a bit a kind of took me away atmosphere a little bit. however apart from that good tunes dude.

Crash Bandicoot 2 Totally Bear Cover Crash Bandicoot 2 Totally Bear Cover

Ok, I didn't know what to think then I heard past 00:20 pretty cool like the charm it has in the lighter bits

Mizz-Swagnificent responds:

Hey thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

I'm Only Good At Writing Strings I'm Only Good At Writing Strings

That was a noice melody, In my opinion adding a nice calm slow soft simple beat for this tune would have helped this evolve it a bit more(made it last a bit longer ya know?). however that's just my thoughts never the less a good tune. ;)